Get the Right Coverage
We all worry about our income and earnings when we think of our retirement. You would need Liquidity and Regular Flow of Money during your retirement period.
One of the most secured and surest ways is to plan it through Retirement Plans also called Pension Plans. By investing small amounts from your earnings today, you build a corpus and then use it to buy an Annuity on retirement. This will provide you a fixed annual payout during your retired life.
Retirement Plans, if planned out well are very effective and flexible to use o build for a regular income flow. On reaching the retirement age, you can withdraw 33% of the maturity amount for some immediate financial needs. The balance amount is used to purchase an annuity which gives a regular income (monthly/annually).
Types of Retirement Plans
- Traditional plans:Under this plan the amount of payout is almost guaranteed and ULIPs in which.
- ULIP:Under the ULIP a part of the premium is invested in financial instruments every year. These funds are known to appreciate handsomely over a long period of time.
If you are completely averse to RISK, it is best to go with traditional pension plans and if your investment horizon is more than 10 years, you should opt for a ULIP based pension plan.
Why you should not neglect Retirement Planning
- 60 Is not that Old Anymore
- You Cannot Run from Illness
- Being a Dependent Is not Fun
- The Joint Family Is Dead
- You Have Post-retirement Goals
Advantages of starting an early plan for retirement:
- The Power of Compounding: The interest that your money earns on the invested income also increases by compounding interest and that in turn increases the investment corpus by a huge amount. Thus starting early will help you increase your Retirement Corpus greatly. Let us understand this with an example.
Shiva starts saving at age 35 with a Yearly saving Rs 15,000, Rate of Return – 8% p.a., Term – 25 yrs. Thus, the Total Saving till age 60 is Rs 3.75 Lac.
This is the Power of Compounding! So, even if you start late with a higher amount, you would end up getting a much lower amount on retirement.
Advantage of Anar Insurance
Anar Insurance encourages savings in the form of investments.Premium given for life insurance acts as savings for future.It helps in collecting and securing funds for security and safety for future needs.
Financial security is utmost important for survival in today’s world.Safeguarding family’s finances thru different kinds of insurance can be beneficial and act like a security for future.
The pooling of risk can be done from one or more sources. Hence spreading/dividing the burden from a single source.The risk could be single or multiple types.
Promotes business activities
Insurance activity builds and shapes different kind of opportunities as multiple service providing companies are linked once the insurance is matured.
Provides employment opportunities
Insurance is a progressive industry and with introduction and development of new policies in helps in creating new job opportunities which requires special skill sets.
Maintains economic stability
It converts accumulated capital to productive investments.It also helps in financial stability and promotes trade and commerce for economic development and growth.
Assures financial compensation
A financial compensation is provided in many types of insurance. If we take an example of Life Insurance, we realize that once the term has ended or due to the demise of the insured, the compensation is given to the family.
Why Anar Insurance ?
Anar Insurance works towards simplifying and speeding up the process of buying insurance and financial services from varied available options by combining complete, impartial online information with the offline help of experienced insurance professionals.
- Providing security.
- Spreading Risk.
- Encourage savings.
- Source of Collecting funds.
- Provides employment opportunities.
- Maintains economic stability.
- Promotes business activities.
- Assures financial compensation.
- Reduces financial losses.