Get the Right Coverage
- When it comes to travel the chances of unexpected events and risks are much higher as compared to routine life. Travel Insurance helps reduce the financial setbacks that come in with untowardly happenings during international or domestic travel.It ensures that you are not left stranded in any kind of an emergency in the unknown foreign land.
Types of Travel Insurance Coverage:
- There are different types of coverage available, and you can compare travel insurance and choose the one that suits best for your specific needs. Here are some of the most popular ones available in India.
- Domestic travel insurance: Any Indian resident and a non-resident can buy this insurance to safeguard against medical emergencies, permanent disability and death, checked-in lost/stolen baggage, travel delay/cancellation, emergency cash and personal liability during travel.
- International travel insurance: This policy over and above the regular usually includes coverage for overseas medical expenses, baggage & travel delays, hijack, evacuation to India and loss of passport or travel documents.
- Corporate travel insurance: An employer or organization can get coverage for its employees for both international & domestic travel, under corporate travel insurance in India. Generally the benefits included are Personal Belongings cover, Expenses due to cancelled flights, Expenses due to illness/injury, Stolen/lost money/personal belongings etc.
- Student travel insurance: Parents of students who are planning to study abroad have an endless list of things to look into. One important aspect is coverage of medical expenses. All universities require that students have Insurance that would cover emergency situations for the duration of his/her course. Generally the following are included under student travel insurance : Equipment insurance (mobile, computer, etc), Personal liability, Medical expenses, etc.
- Senior citizen travel insurance: People in the age group 61-70 can avail of this insurance. Over and above the general inclusions, iIt includes cashless hospitalization, dental treatments etc.
- Family travel insurance: Family travel insurance covers hospitalization, baggage loss, and other incidental expenses. The claim disbursement is easy with minimal paperwork involved.
- Individual travel insurance: This policy safeguards you against trip cancellation, home burglary etc.
Factors determining the Travel insurance premium:
- Your age
- Trip duration
- Travel destination
- The riders included determine the insurance premium
Travel insurance policies are very specific and cover only what is mentioned therein. Always read the fine print carefully. Do check in advance if your policy covers direct payment to doctors & hospitals overseas or will they reimburse the expenditure to you after you file your claim.
Events covered under Travel Insurance:
Loss/Delay of checked baggage,
Passport loss and third party liability
Advantage of Anar Insurance
Anar Insurance encourages savings in the form of investments.Premium given for life insurance acts as savings for future.It helps in collecting and securing funds for security and safety for future needs.
Financial security is utmost important for survival in today’s world.Safeguarding family’s finances thru different kinds of insurance can be beneficial and act like a security for future.
The pooling of risk can be done from one or more sources. Hence spreading/dividing the burden from a single source.The risk could be single or multiple types.
Promotes business activities
Insurance activity builds and shapes different kind of opportunities as multiple service providing companies are linked once the insurance is matured.
Provides employment opportunities
Insurance is a progressive industry and with introduction and development of new policies in helps in creating new job opportunities which requires special skill sets.
Maintains economic stability
It converts accumulated capital to productive investments.It also helps in financial stability and promotes trade and commerce for economic development and growth.
Assures financial compensation
A financial compensation is provided in many types of insurance. If we take an example of Life Insurance, we realize that once the term has ended or due to the demise of the insured, the compensation is given to the family.